|Salary||£14 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin, Miscellaneous|
Paying £14 per hour, this will be an ongoing temporary assignment with the possibility of going permanent. This is a full time position, working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The successful Events Coordinator will assist the Events team and Manager on projects, events management and webinars.
- Assisting with administrative functions including travel coordination, meetings, office management and other office support functions
- Provide technical support and running of webinar programmes
- Delivering an effective program of events, supporting the Europe events team
- Minute taking
- Attend and promote the organisation at careers fairs
- Recording financial expenditure and updating account records
- Experience working in a customer service or marketing environment
- Availability to travel when required
- Written and verbal communication skills (internal and external audience's)
Please note: only candidates that have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Don't hesitate - click APPLY NOW below!