|Job Title:||Events Co-Ordinator|
|Salary:||£10.14 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-04-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Tony Baker|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019 10:22|
- Assisting the Event Managers on a variety of conferences and exhibitions throughout Scotland
- Ability to manage workload over multiple projects, usually 5+ each year often taking place within a short time period of each other.
- Supporting other colleagues on an ad-hoc basis as required
- Supporting our venue finding service
- Responsibility for the day to day support of clients, organising committee meetings and acting as the point of contact in the absence of the Event Manager.
- Day to day support of delegates, exhibitors, sponsors and other key stakeholders.
- Day to day support for venue finding requests and ensuring customers receive timeous responses
- Experience in pulling together conference flyers, brochures, communications in conjunction with our designer.
- Sourcing quotations and negotiating discounts from venues/suppliers.
- Preparing letters of invitation to invited speakers, processing responses, collating biographies, photos and other information for publication on the conference website and in programmes.
- Attending conferences and assisting with on-site management as required (both in the UK and internationally).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's