Events Chef - £20,000.00 -£24,000.00 - Winchester -Work Life Balance Job
- Straight shifts
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Salary of £20,000 - £24,000
- Live in accommodation is provided
- Meals on duty provided
- Free Car Park for all staff
We are looking for a people-focused Events Chef who wants to motivate their brigade in creating unique and impressive menus and upholding exceptional standards in both preparation and presentation.
As an Events Chef you will work 5/7 days on various shifts. Own transport is essential
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
- Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
- Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
- To control and maintain the stock levels
- To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What You Need To Be a Successful:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be advantageous
- Own transport is essential
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application.