|Salary||£8.75 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Your duties are mainly customer service focused, and you would be working in a large team.
About the Role:
- We are ideally looking for candidates with strong Customer service skills, and who would be available for the full 5 days of the event which are from the 18th June through to the 22nd June 2019.
- Uniform is provided and will need to be collected from our offices in SW London.
- There is Parking on site, and if travelling to the event you will need to ensure that you take the travel time and costs into account.
- Start times generally run from 7am through to a finish time of around 7pm each day.
(Additional hours may be required and these are paid at the same rates)
- There will be some on line training that will need to be completed, and this is via a portal.
Who are we Looking for?
- Applicants must be 18 or older, of smart appearance and willing to wear a uniform.
- Reliability and a professional approach to working in events is essential
What do you get?
- An Hourly rate paid weekly
- Holiday Accrual
If you are interested in this role, please select APPLY NOW! or contact Scarlett directly on 01483 506200