|Job Title:||Event Stewards|
|Salary:||£8.75 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Guildford Temps2|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 15:37|
Your duties are mainly customer service focused, and you would be working in a large team.
About the Role:
- We are ideally looking for candidates with strong Customer service skills, and who would be available for the full 5 days of the event which are from the 18th June through to the 22nd June 2019.
- Uniform is provided and will need to be collected from our offices in SW London.
- There is Parking on site, and if travelling to the event you will need to ensure that you take the travel time and costs into account.
- Start times generally run from 7am through to a finish time of around 7pm each day.
(Additional hours may be required and these are paid at the same rates)
- There will be some on line training that will need to be completed, and this is via a portal.
Who are we Looking for?
- Applicants must be 18 or older, of smart appearance and willing to wear a uniform.
- Reliability and a professional approach to working in events is essential
What do you get?
- An Hourly rate paid weekly
- Holiday Accrual
If you are interested in this role, please select APPLY NOW! or contact Scarlett directly on 01483 506200
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Event Staff - Chef and Plate Waiting
£8.21 - £9.50 per hour
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
Up to £8.50 per hour
Event/ Bar Staff SUPERVISOR, £10-10.50ph, Oct-Nov, Evening & Weekend
Bristol ( P O Boxes)
£10 - £10.50 per hour
Breakfast Chef - Braunton
Up to £19800.00 per annum + Tips + Live In Available
Breakfast Chef - Braunton - Work Life Balance
Up to £19800.00 per annum + Tips + Company benefits