|Job Title:||Event Planner|
|Salary:||£18500 - £20500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Kirk|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 16:27|
The role will be a full time permanent position working Tuesday – Saturday shifts which start from 7am ending 7.30pm depending on the event. Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated, well organised, an excellent communicator with a drive to increase sales and have the passion to go the extra mile for our customers. Professional telephone manner, time management and experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry is essential.
You will be responsible for the business opportunities in respect of weddings and social functions, ensuring the smooth running of each event in line with our business objectives and customer requirements. Ensuring that all social functions are processed using agreed procedures between departments and to share best practice for handling weddings between all centres. Helping to maximise the revenue of our weddings sector.
• Converting wedding enquiries from initial enquiry stages through to final details
• Liaise with the Sales & Revenue Manager on any new business opportunities for weddings or events
• Arrange and conduct show rounds for potential brides and grooms
• Propose full and accurate quotations, negotiating rates when required (in consultation with the Sales Manager or General Manager)Create contracts and deal with any amendments accordingly
• Ensure an accurate handover of information as necessary
• After-sales care including completion of event summary feedback
• Assist other members of the team as necessary
• Attend and organise wedding fairs and exhibitions
• Communicate and share knowledge within the department and across our venues
• environments for our customers.
What We Can Offer You: 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and an extra day to be used on or around your birthday, Healthcare cash plan ,Personal Pension Scheme ,Staff discounts for dining and B&B Quarterly bonus scheme. Salary for this role will be between £18,000 - £20,500 depending on candidate experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's