|Job Title:||Event Manager|
|Salary:||£24000.00 - £26500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 11:07|
Job title: Event Manager
Location: Canford Cliffs
Contract type: Permanent - Full Time
Salary: £26,500 (£25,000pa + £1500 annual bonus)
Hours: 40+ Hours
Shifts: 5 days a week.
- High quality meals provided on shift
- Excellent working hours with many evenings and Sundays off.
- Growth opportunities within a blossoming and dynamic company
- Based in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Free Parking (off-site)
- Annual Bonus
Are you a passionate Events Manager, looking for a new challenge in one of the area's most beautiful venues?
We are looking for a well presented, enthusiastic and hardworking Events Manager with a positive, friendly attitude to join an up-market event catering company based in the beautiful and prestigious area of Canford Cliffs
Dynamic and growing company with exciting opportunities
Straight shifts - ideal working hours for family life - many evenings and many Sundays off
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Being part of the Front of House team
- To manage events at external venues as well as working at the main company premises
- Responsible for quality control and success of events
- Organisation of events including equipment, staff, crockery, table linen, uniform, menus.
- Managing staff accordingly with workload, morale and achieving necessary tasks
- Meetings with clients, including site visits
- Management of health & safety at work
- Organising logistics of events -including packing vans with necessary equipment
- Office duties - ordering equipment for events
- A great personality and be genuine, approachable, attentive and instinctive
- Relevant operational management experience of events within the catering industry
- Able to build a good rapport with clients
- Experienced manager of waiting staff
- A very responsible individual with good morals
- Able to drive company vans (must be over 25 due to insurance stipulations)
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
We promise to reply to all applications within 10 working days of application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's