|Job Title:||Evening Cleaner|
|Salary:||£8.21 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alison Scott|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 16:27|
We currently have an opportunity for a Evening Cleaner to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Package description
- Working Monday to Friday from 15.00 - 20.00 and occasional overtime
- Previous cleaning experience required
- We require our Cleaners to be flexible and versatile so the following areas will be included:
- Ladies and gents washrooms and showers
- Ladies and gents locker rooms
- Kitchen / rest areas
- Meeting rooms
- This is a large manufacturing site so the job entails a lot of walking and manual handling
- You will be required to use various cleaning equipment which may include buffers and walk behind cleaning machines,
- We place a strong emphasis on customer care and service to enable us to continue providing our Clients and customers with an excellent level of service and care.
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.