|Salary:||£9 - £12 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Welsby|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 16:11|
Nights - Weekend
The Etcher will be responsible for etching precision forged components to required visual and dimensional standards. You will be working with the following materials: Titanium, Aluminium and steel.
- Operating a manual etch line within the Precision Forge.
- Etching of Aerospace forgings using various acids and chemicals.
- Controlled etching to size.
- Flexibility to work approach
- Achieve all key metrics set by management
- Work within NADCAP/ ISO9001
- React quickly and efficiently to rework issues to ensure company targets are met
Ideally you will have/be:
- Previous experience within an etching or chemical processing role is preferred.
- Have good understanding of NADCAP/ ISO9001 standards.
- Previous Aerospace experience
- Understanding of Health and Safety requirements.
Working hours for this role are
- Fri - Sun 5:30pm - 6am
Pay will be £9.84 per hour rising to £10.93 per hour once fully competent with the role and a weekly shift allowance will also add to this.