|Salary:||£30000 - £38000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Gary McCluskey|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 15:31|
As Cost Estimator, your main duties will include the following:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Following up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identifying key buying influencers to determine budgets and timelines.
- Tendering for projects across the whole of the UK.
- Developing both product and service knowledge to represent the company to the highest of standards.
- A good knowledge of the market place is essential.A proven track record of winning competitive
- sales bids and tenders with both main contractors and end users.
- Experience speaking to customers both face to face and over the telephone.
- Must have the ability to multi task and prioritise work load.
- CAD experience is essential
- Attention to detail is key and the ability to spot an error as early as possible is key to the role.
- Previous experience working to pressurised targets and hitting deadlines is key.
- Track record of negotiating and executing contracts.