|Job Title:||Estates Officer|
|Salary:||£18.02 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Tony Baker|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 16:21|
To provide a first class space & project planning service as part of the on-site estates team who are responsible for the running of the estate.
Your new role/Duties:
- To act as main point of contact for all space planning enquiries and related projects. To work with estates team members to deliver a first class estates service.
- Lead on the delivery of space/logistics related projects to plan, programme and implement all office moves working in conjunction with relevant service providers such as IT and external move contractors.
- Develop migration plans and sequencing of group-level and individual office moves.
- Develop options and solutions on space issues.
- Project manage and supervise the work of external contractors (e.g. furniture suppliers).
- Carry out floor occupancy audits, surveys and stack planning to provide relevant documentation to assist in ongoing estates strategy.
- Keep all floor plans up to date using CAD and provide floor information to relevant stakeholders as required.
- Maintain accurate furniture inventory.
- Provide planning support for building refurbishment and other facilities enhancement projects.
- Supporting estates project manager & facilities manager with all relevant project requests.
- Be responsible for key procurement activities including furniture ordering and removals etc.
- Be responsible for recycling furniture in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Assist in the development of processes, systems, procedures and policies for the on-going management of space and interior design standards.
- Perform the duties of the incident first responder in relation to the business continuity plan, acting as the first point of contact for all business critical incidents and escalate as required.
- Operational experience of using Autocad for space planning role and working as part of an estates / FM team
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Knowledge of design standards for workplaces within an agile working environment
- Ability to develop, implement and maintain service standards with a diverse range of stakeholders and delivery partners
- Operational experience of carrying out office moves from planning to implementation.
DUE TO THE SENSITIVE NATURE OF THE ROLE A BASIC DISCLOSURE SCOTLAND IS REQUIRED AT THE COST OF £25
If you're interested in this role, please apply online or send your CV to edinburgh@pert
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's