|Salary||Up to £22,000 depending on experience||Sector||Building & Construction|
Sodexo Healthcare are currently looking to recruit an experienced Estates Maintenance Co-ordinator to oversee the co-ordination of the helpdesk and maintenance system at The County Hospital, Hereford, ensuring user requests are recorded, allocated and monitored to completion in accordance with contractual obligations and the relevant policies and procedures. Maintenance and update of the helpdesk and maintenance systems and the provision of management information, reports and statistical analysis.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).Package description
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.Main responsibilities
- Respond to incoming Helpdesk enquiries and requests (calls/emails) ensuring an appropriate and professional response is provided at all times
- Accurately record each request requiring a service response within the relevant helpdesk system, ensuring sufficient data is captured to enable a response to be provided and monitoring each task to completion
- Ensuring that resource allocation in accordance with competencies and discipline
- Monitoring of requests to include timely escalation of potential and actual breach of target response times
- Respond to emergency alerts, adhering to the relevant procedure for resource allocation and ensuring accuracy of data recorded on the helpdesk system
- Adherence to systems in place for maintaining service records
- Adherence to policies and procedures relating to the administration and operational management of the helpdesk service and associated systems
- Administration and update of helpdesk software and systems
- Provision of management information and performance reports as required
- Establishment and maintenance of effective communications and working relationships
- Attendance at meetings as required
- Participation in and contribution to Sodexo forums, initiatives and training
- Articulate and confident communicator, with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in the use of IT systems
- Attention to detail, with a commitment to continuous improvement and service excellence
- Flexible and adaptable approach to working within the changing needs of the business
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.