|Job Title:||ER Advisor|
|Salary:||£50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Garside|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 14:04|
Up to £50,000 + Bonus and additional benefits
Network HR has been retained by a global (re)insurer to appoint an experienced ER Advisor for their experienced advisory team based in central London.
As the successful ER Advisor you will liaise directly with senior stakeholders and middle management where you will provide HR advice on Employee relations, policies and procedures etc. You will be the first point of contact for the division so experience of operating with a varied audience is advantageous. You will have experience of working in a fast paced corporate role and thrive in a challenging and demanding environment.
Responsibilities will include:
• To provide a consistent global service that provides a positive experience for all employees and managers
• Provide a Tier 2 global colleague advisory service to employees and managers, specifically focused on middle manager support and advice, employee relations, performance management and absence issues
• Support managers to build knowledge utilising tier 0 tools and guidance
• Support the Colleague Assistants in sharing knowledge for the greater good of the team
• Work effectively with in-country colleagues as needed to ensure the correct advice is provided
• Case management of employee relations matters to include, disciplinary, grievance, consultation and Speak-up, ensuring these are managed through to successful conclusion
• Within the colleague Advisory team, manage the Global mobility process in conjunction with the specialist teams and business partners
• Work closely with Business Partnering teams, and specialist teams, providing general updates and escalating complex matters, such as ER when appropriate
• Work closely with Tier 1 to ensure payroll actions are completed
• Continuously look for opportunities to improve the colleague experience processes and support provided to the business.
• Understand and work within the colleague experience service level agreements (SLA) and key performance indicators (KPI's) ensuring alignment with business standards /requirements
• Provide support to cyclical programmes to include the annual performance review cycle, salary review, bonus, promotions, calibration, recognition and incentives.
• To continuously review the processes and policies, making any recommendations to the Head of Colleague Experience for improvement.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A solid background of operating at a face to face level for advice
• Familiar or experience working within the Financial services/regulated industry
• CIPD qualified
• Excellent knowledge of Employee relations/new legislation
• Experience of using the CRM Workday
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply or contact Charlie Garside at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or Charlie.email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's