EQUITY RELEASE ADVISOR
- Job Reference: 00004405-1
- Date Posted: 14 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Canterbury, Kent
- Salary: £30,000 to £50,000
- Sector: Accounting, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance & Superannuation, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Our client is seeking to recruit an Equity Release Advisor to join their existing team of Mortgage & Protection Advisors serving a strong footprint across Kent with 14 local estate agency offices and employing c200 staff across the group.
There is an immediate need following COVID-19 for commercial finance and equity release advice now as well as ongoing advice from business as usual in the future. Utilising their fantastic opportunity to provide commercial lending, bridging finance, equity release and general insurance to their professional client bank.
Due to their strong brand and the nature of their group company, they have a significant client bank, with many qualifying for equity release advice.
Equity Release Advisor Requirements
* You must be a qualified and experienced Equity Release Advisor
* You must have some of your own business or have a personal network of connections
Equity Release Brokerage
Our client would also be interested in acquiring a small to medium equity release brokerage to join their group company and stay on within the business.
Equity Release Advisor Benefits
* Employed or self-employed package – to be discussed at interview stage
* Home based or ability to use their multiple branches across Kent
* Opportunity to join this new division, therefore able to help with shaping the business as it develops and potential career development
Home based – ideally within Kent
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst FM TOP JOBS LTD uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by FM TOP JOBS LTD for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information