EPA Administrator, Temp
Salary: £8.52 per hour
Hours: 9-5.30 Mon - Fri.
We are looking to recruit an experienced administrator to work for one of our clients based at Cobalt Business Park. The company have enjoyed a recent period of growth and are looking to strengthen their administration team with this appointment. The role is offered initially on a three to six month temporary contract.
The role of the administrator is to work closely with an Enrolment Team, Clients and Client Partner Team, to support learners and to make the start of the Learners introduction to their Apprenticeship and journey the best experience from onboarding to enrolment.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring EPA processes are met in line with EPAO expectations and to maximise timely and overall success rates.
* Sharing operational best practice resources with the EPA team to bring about continuous improvement and knowledge sharing.
* Monitoring the EPA tracker for bookings and results.
* Audit from EPA Team Leader (monthly) based on booking and comments on the EPA tracker.
* Feedback from other areas of the business.
* Keeping to 24 hours SLA for NOCN within EPA inbox.
* Keeping to 48 hours SLA for all other queries in the inbox.
* Regular audits on using Excel/Telephone/Emails/Microsoft Teams
The successful candidate will:
* Be passionate about the delivery of an outstanding learning environment and supporting the learner from enrolment
* Be able to analyse data and reporting on findings
* Have Microsoft experience - Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Show attention to detail in a methodical manner
* Have strong interpersonal skills with an enthusiastic and flexible approach
* Be confident in taking the initiative, working under pressure and meeting deadlines
* Be professional, accountable and responsible for work ethics
* Have practiced problem-solving skills with an ability to effectively manage multiple projects whilst maintaining standards
The successful candidate will need to pass a DBS and credit check.
This is an urgent position.