|Job Title:||Environmental Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Welsby|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 08:28|
They are recruiting for an Environmental Engineer to support the Environmental, Health & Safety Manager in the day to day operational requirements to ensure compliance of current Environmental and Health and Safety Legislation Perform other related duties.
- Coordinate the implementation of controls from results of hazard analysis.
- Support and drive the implementation of an Environmental Accreditation i.e ISO 14001
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the hazard control system, policies, and procedures and recommend the changes that reflect improved opportunities to eliminate work place accidents and injuries.
- Undertake and monitor Gap analysis for Environmental standards
- Assist in new employee occupational health, safety and Environmental inductions.
- Compile, analyse and report accident, loss data; prepare data for monthly reports
- Review injury and property damage reports.
- Incorporate essential occupational health, safety, and environmental requirements in all purchasing and recommend the purchase of safety equipment and supplies.
- Coordinated Environmental and Safety Audits and report on findings and make recommendations
- Strong knowledge of environment management
- Educated to degree level in Environmental Management
- Practical experience and knowledge of environmental legislation, ecology mitigation, environmental licences and consent applications and regulators
- Understanding of ecological matters and environmental law
- PIEEM, or IEMA Membership
- Understanding of the utilities/construction/engineering operating environment
- Literate in MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Internal environmental auditor qualification
- NEBOSH H&S Diploma or equivalent
In return is an attractive Salary up to £40k dependant on experience, Hours of work Mon - Thur: 7:30 - 16:30, Fri: 7:30 - 12:30, Onsite parking and a great working environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's