|Salary||Up to £9.74 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Environmental Enforcement Officer
To routinely foot patrol streets and public places to enforce environmental legislation and issue fixed
penalty notices to offenders who commit criminal offences by the means of littering.
You will work as a representative for the local city council.
* Interacting directly with clients and offenders, ensuring the interests of the council and public are met
* Preparing and submitting witness statements, so good writing skills and accuracy in documenting facts on paper is a necessity
* Attending court to give evidence if and when necessary
* Ensuring you are working in accordance with relevant legislation, guidance, policies and Procedures.
* Operating and uploading body camera footage
* Carrying out ID and address checks with Head Office.
* A calm and assertive manner with the ability to deal professionally and diplomatically with
people from all backgrounds.
* A resilient character, as some interaction with the offenders, can occasionally be
* Ability to defuse hostile situations professionally.
* Good observational and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills for report writing and speaking with
members of the public.
* Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and on your own or as part of the
* Capable of being on your feet and walking for long periods and in varying weather patterns
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic is key
At Blue Arrow we treat every employee with the respect they deserve, so it is only fair we offer them a great benefits package
* 28 days Paid holiday a year
* Workplace pension scheme
* Employee of the month program with a chance to win high street vouchers
* Weekly pay
If you are interested, click APPLY NOW!