|Location||Buxton, Derbyshire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£11.00 - £12.00 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Enhanced DBS Cooks Wanted - Buxton, Alfreton, Belper, Ripley.
Blue Arrow Derby are looking to build their current temporary chef pool within the North Derbyshire area's which include Bakewell, Buxton Matlock, Alfreton, Belper, Ripley, We have some fantastic clients who are looking for a temp chef to help support within their kitchens.
Our newest roles are working within Care homes in the North Derbyshire areas.
If you are a Chef looking for a new role in some fantastic Kitchen's with some brilliant Head Chef 's and Team's then we want to speak to you.
You ideally will have your own transport due to the location, although public transport is available but must flexible dependant on your current location.
Hours of work are working 5 days out of 7 and mixture of days and evening shifts, weekends will be on offer some at a higher pay rates than others, flexibility is must.
We cover all environments all of which are working with fresh food and range from the following:
* Care homes and residential care unit
* Hotel restaurants
* Office restaurant
* Restaurants & Bars
* Buffet style loungers
* Great pay rates
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated consultant
* Flexible work
* Chance to gain more hours around current jobs and commitments.
* Mixtures of shifts.
* PAID FOR EVERY HOUR WORKED
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the chance to win high street shopping vouchers.
Main duties & Skills required:
* Work within a team to ensure jobs are completed for the day
* Putting away deliveries.
* Working with fresh food, allergens and other dietary requirements.
* Possibility of food orders, dependant on the role you are placed into.
* Assist with the preparation of food & other areas of the kitchen including pot washing.
* Adhering to all relevant health and safety requirements
* Cooking nutritious food within requirements
* Ensure a clean as you go policy is being operated at all times
* Possibility of serving food Previous experience as a chef in any role
* Flexibility in shift patterns
* Great communication and team work skills
* Level 2 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
* Level 2 Health and Safety Certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
* Passion for food
* Ability to work under pressure
* Due to certain locations a full UK driving license is required along with own access to a vehicle
* An in date Enhanced DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ideally on the new updated service programme, this is a must to work within care homes and residential care units (We do have the Facilities to put you through one at a cost if needed, this would benefit you in offering more work.)
This role is to start asap, so we encourage applications to be made quickly. So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY, Or give us a call at our office and we will be happy to help.