- Job Reference: 00027161-1
- Date Posted: 13 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
- Salary: £20.00 to £35.00 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
Celsian are currently recruiting for enthusiastic and proactive tutors to work on a 1:1 basis and with small groups of students, to raise attainment in core subject areas with pupils aged 11 - 16 years.
This is an exciting role for any experienced teacher or NQT who is looking to provide support and work to bridge the gap created by the current Covid-19 situation and school closures before Summer.
As the successful tutor you will possess the following skills:
· Good subject knowledge in either Maths, English or Science (we will be accepting applications for those qualified in other areas too)
· Empathetic and patient attitude
· Ability to work to the schools schemes of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
· Good time management to fully utilise the sessions and give students the best support possible
· Experience working with challenging behaviour
In return, Celsian Education will offer you
· Flexible working hours
· Experience within our great schools and access to new opportunities
· Competitive rates of pay
If you are interested in this role, or would like to discuss any other opportunities then do not hesitate to get in touch with Demetrious on (phone number removed) e;
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged