- Job Reference: 00074107-1
- Date Posted: 17 June 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £20.00 to £25.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Temporary
Primary Tutors Required Across London!
Tempest Resourcing are currently looking for Tutors to work in Primary Schools across London. We are currently working with a catch-up programme for students who have fallen behind due to Covid-19, resulting to the school closures. The programme allows each student 15 hours of catch-up tuition in numeracy and literacy.
We are currently looking for tutors who can teach across KS1 and KS2 delivering English writing, either on a 1:1, 1:2 or 1:3 basis. We are looking for candidates who can be flexible with the hours and are willing to commit on a long-term basis.
As an NTP Tutor you will have the following responsibilities: -
* Deliver core curriculum tuition either online or face-to-face in schools to children who need extra support to ‘catch up’.
* Assess and adapt your teaching style according to the student’s current abilities.
* Liaising with the class teachers to plan and prepare lessons and objectives that are tailored to individual child/children over the course of the 15 hours
* Be flexible and committed to the hours required
The Key Requirements of an NTP Tutor
* To be an NTP Tutor you will either need to be a Qualified Teacher (QTS) or a support worker within a school with relevant qualifications or a minimum 6 months experience
* New Graduates at degree level are welcome and encouraged to apply!
* Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum
* Excellent subject knowledge
* Confident behaviour management
* The ability to deliver engaging lessons on a 1:1 and small group basis
* An enhanced DBS
* Be confident with IT systems.
If you're interested in becoming a NTP Tutor please apply now with an updated CV