- Job Reference: 00070773-1
- Date Posted: 9 June 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Westbourne, Sussex
- Salary: £20.00 to £25.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Temporary
The Catch Up Academy (part of Tempest Resourcing) are currently looking for graduates or under graduates to work as English and Maths Tutors.
We are working with a catch-up programme for students who have fallen behind due to Covid-19, resulting to the school closures. The programme allows each student 15 hours of catch-up tuition across the core subjects.
We are currently looking for tutors who can teach support with Literacy and Numeracy across the Primary age range.
As an NTP Tutor you will have the following responsibilities:
* Deliver core curriculum tuition face-to-face in schools to children who need extra support to ‘catch up’.
* Assess and adapt your teaching style according to the student’s current abilities.
* Liaising with the class teachers to plan and prepare lessons and objectives that are tailored to individual child/children over the course of the 15 hours
* Be flexible and committed to the hours required
* New graduates or under graduates with excellent subject knowledge
* Confident behaviour management
* The ability to deliver engaging lessons on a 1:2 and small group basis
* An enhanced DBS
* Be confident with IT systems.
We are working with schools through England and are currently looking for tutors who are able to tutor KS2 children in Reading Sessions. That can commit to Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursday, from 3:00pm to 4:30pm
If you're interested in becoming a NTP Tutor please apply now with an updated CV