English Teacher - Hull
|Job Title:||English Teacher - Hull|
|Location:||Kingston upon Hull|
|Salary:||Paid to Scale|
|Start Date:||2019-05-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||David Blount|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 10:06|
Fixed Term Contract (1 Year)
Excellent Rates of Pay - Paid to Scale based on expereince
Can you promote high standards of language and literacy by equipping pupils with a strong command of the spoken and written word, and develop their love of literature through the widespread reading of enjoyment?
The Education Network has a fantastic opportunity for a English Teacher to start September 2019 on a one year fixed term contract.
If you live in the Hull, or can easy reach the area then we're looking for an English Teacher to join an amazing school on a long-term supply basis.
The ideal candidate will have strong classroom management skills, be well-organised and provide opportunities to students to achieve their individual potential. You will be expected to plan and implement lessons, monitor the progress of those they teach and keep on top of all marking.
It is essential that you have a real passion for English teaching .
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
- Have a genuine love for teaching your subject Requirements:
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's