- Job Reference: 00039400-1
- Date Posted: 17 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Deal, Kent
- Salary: £22,244 to £37,871
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Are you an experienced Teacher of English looking for a brand-new challenge? Do you have passion for English and want to influence the next generation? Simply Education have the perfect opportunity for you!
Simply Education are working with a fantastic secondary school in Deal to recruit an English teacher from now until the end of the academic year, with a possibility of extending further based upon performance. The school building is brand new, with state-of-the-art facilities to enhance both student’s and teacher’s experience. The role will include working full time, 5 days a week, and will require planning and marking.
The successful candidate will be degree educated or have recent experience teaching English to KS3 and KS4. Although experience is preferable, the school are also happy to consider NQTs, providing they match all other criteria. We are searching for someone with a real passion for teaching, and someone who can bring a high level of enthusiasm to the classroom. During this difficult time, some of the teaching may take place online, so any experience in this area is helpful.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has strong classroom management skills.
• Has recent experience teaching English.
• Has excellent knowledge of KS3 and KS4 Curriculum.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and lesson delivery skills.
• Can prepare lesson plans.
• Experience with online teaching is preferred but not necessary.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on (phone number removed).
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available