- Job Reference: 00039810-1
- Date Posted: 19 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Darlington, County Durham
- Salary: £100 to £138 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
£100 - £138 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an English Teacher to work in a local secondary school, starting iafter Easter 2021. Working on a full-time basis, the school welcome applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers. Working across the school, this will be a varied role that will require an individual who is flexible and able to think on their feet
The successful English Teacher will work in a supportive and friendly department and wider school environment. The school is forward thinking and benefits from a proactive Senior Leadership team.
To be considered for the English teacher role you must:
Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4)
Be adaptable and flexible
Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
· Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
· Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
· FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
· Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
· Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a English teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Teesside secondary team on (phone number removed).
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call