|Job Title:||English Teacher|
|Salary:||£130 - £180 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-01-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Harry Chase|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 14:53|
As an English Teacher, you will be given excellent support from both teaching staff and senior leadership. This school caters for children that have been excluded from mainstream school. Students are given an opportunity to work in classes of 8-10 and are given great support from teaching and support staff. This school is looking for an English Teacher who is able to challenge and engage with students that may be disengaged from education.
- Teaching GCSE English to small classes
- Managing classroom behaviour
- Working with a small and proactive English department
- Helping children to overcome barriers to learning.
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience working in an Alternative Provision
- Be able to cater for mixed ability classes
- Have good subject knowledge and classroom management
- Be prepared to work with challenging behaviour
This school is located near Yardley and is an easy commute from Birmingham, Solihull and surrounding areas.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's