|Job Title:||English Teacher|
|Salary:||£120 - £170 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Bulmer|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 10:18|
The Education Network is looking for high quality, certified, English Teachers, who are looking for a new opportunity starting in January 2019! If you are a qualified Teacher with UK QTS or an NQT with the skills and experience appropriate to be a fantastic teacher we would love to hear from you.
We have a number of opportunities in the North Lincolnshire area. These positions range from Secondary to SEND schools.
The roles will require you to teach KS3, KS4 & KS5 English.
- Be a qualified teacher with full QTS.
- Have recent work experience in a School teaching (or be recently qualified)
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about the role of teaching
- Have behaviour management skills that are very strong and well practiced
- Have impeccable work history showing no safeguarding issues
- Be able to engage with children and enhance their learning
If you meet our requirements and want to be considered for the role, please apply now!The Education Network offers highly competitive rates and have dedicated experienced Education Consultants to offer career guidance and support.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's