Engineering Technician – Avionics (x2)
|Job Title:||Engineering Technician – Avionics (x2)|
|Contact Name:||Hugo Shellard|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 16:55|
Salary: Permanent or 12 months fix term contract
Location: RAF Waddington
We have a fantastic opportunity for 2 Engineering technicians to join an international MRO who have bases in in over 100 countries. The role is aimed at engineers who have extensive back in avionics components and maintenance experiences. You will be required to work to MOD standards and deliver on all projects in a timely manner. You will be task with make sure all components are returned to serviceability in accordance to all regulations and requirements. This will include receipt, bench testing to diagnose the fault, disassembly, inspection and evaluation, spares demands, re-assembly and final test.
* Make sure that all maintenance complies with all Technical orders and regulatory requirements like MRP 145
* Make sure all records are up to date and o a high standard
* Makes sure all approved tools and test are carried out in the correct manner
* Make sure all other teams are up to date on the projects progression.
* Update company MRO Database is up to date
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Administrator - Engineering
£9.50 - £10 per hour
LCV Technician - Nights
Urmston, Greater Manchester
HGV Technician - Nights
Trafford, Greater Manchester
NDT Technician - UT
£30000 - £32000 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum