|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Christopher Goodwin|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 10:17|
* To lead the development of new electronics & software products and maintaining a time to market of less than 18 months for all major projects.
* Maintain awareness of product road-maps and identify opportunities for Product Company NPI and manufacturing.
* Deliver safe, right-first-time NPI solutions to the agreed project timescales, project costs and final product costs.
* Be the Technical Authority for design decisions, technical standards compliance and associated sign-offs.
* Ensure best-practice local and global engineering processes, methods and tools are developed and consistently adopted.
* Drive innovation, identifying IP opportunities and threats, and maintaining awareness of competitor and wider industry solutions.
* Strengthen the organisation demonstrating strong leadership to ensure effective recruitment and selection, objective setting, competency and organisation development.
* Identify the future talent pipeline including succession planning by coaching, mentoring and developing your team.
* Ensure that NPI cost-centre budgets and headcount are appropriately managed, with agreed forecasts, and spends are monitored and reported against the targets.
* Bachelor or Masters degree in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering or a related engineering discipline.
* MBA or equivalent management qualification would be preferred.
* CEng, Chartered Engineer, would be preferred.
* Significant experience in developing or supporting customer-deliverable electronics based products.
* Experience working in an electronics manufacturing environment.
* Experience working in a technical and people management role.
* Experience in a project management role would be preferred.
For more information, or to apply, please call Chris Goodwin on 01453 852553 or send an email with your CV attached.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£30000 per annum, Benefits: Dependent on experience
£30000 - £35000 per annum
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Engineering Data Coordinator