|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cunningham|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 15:30|
What will you be responsible for?
* Pro-actively & effectively manage the Engineering Team in a proactive manner to ensure they are performing to their full potential.
* Lead & Develop engineers
* Performance manage staff to ensure there are achieving their best performance in line with company standards
* Ensure company targets are met for a controlled and cost-effective finish
* Comply by company policies & procedures
* Implement continuous improvement methods throughout
Experience & Knowledge
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a similar role either in a manufacturing environment. You will also be / have knowledge of:
* Previous engineering management - Desirable
* Previous experience in management of Reliability Centred Maintenance
* Track record in improving plant reliability
* Continuous improvement
* Good attitude
* Health & Safety knowledge
* IOSH or NEBOSH
Package & Benefits
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Access to extra discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
* Healthcare cashback scheme
If interested please apply directly via Acorn or contact Jack Cunningham on 07767671293 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's