|Salary||£83000 - £92000 per annum, Benefits: Housing Allowance, Travel Allowance, Relocation Assistance||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
RELOCATION TO MAURITIUS!!!!!
Purpose of the Job:
- CLIENT has readily embarked on a Digital Transformation Programme (DTP) in view of delivering a world-class customer experience to its clients through digital. As part of our avant-garde strategy, we are currently recruiting for CLIENT’S’s Digital Factory, which serves as incubator for new ways of working within the bank by adopting an agile methodology and a start-up culture in the way we operate.
- By joining the team as “Engineering Lead”, you will be responsible for building, fostering and maintaining leading edge engineering practices across the bank.
- Promote and maintain engineering best practices such as test driven development and continuous integration and delivery;
- Work with technical leads on architecture and technology;
- Coach technical leads and providing ad-hoc problem solving support, including hands-on pairing when needed;
- Collaborate with and support technical leads to ensure high quality code across the teams;
- Facilitate and deliver training/knowledge sharing sessions for engineers;
- Team up with technical leads supporting the engineers for all people related matters;
- Build organization’s brand in the technology community;
- Communicate with internal stakeholders regarding all engineering related principles and practices.
- The team is seeking for a highly analytical thinker with a ‘coach-like’ leadership style who can deliver quality results within tight deadlines whilst conciliating technological changes and innovative industry practices.
- A minimum of 15 years work experience in software development and building full-stack solutions.
- At least 5 years’ leadership and coaching software development teams.
- Experience in enterprise integration.
Qualifications and Skills
- Completed a Computer Science degree.
- Expert understanding of various software languages and frameworks.
- Extensive knowledge of Agile software development practices and DevOps (CI and CD).
- Experience in architecture (web security, database design, Architecture Design patterns, REST APIs. version control, enterprise architecture).
- Experience in Unit and End to end testing (TDD).
- Understanding of information security vulnerabilities and risk management.