- Job Reference: 00019488-1
- Date Posted: 16 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Southampton, Hampshire
- Salary: £21,658 to £22,681
- Sector: Government & Defence, Healthcare & Medical, HSE, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year.
As part of the expansion to the existing Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS), which provides tailored employment support services to individuals, this role will ensure a targeted employment scheme is available to those individuals who have recently been made unemployed as a result of the devastating impact of Covid-19.
The scheme will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our team as an Employment Co-ordinator. The Engagement Co-ordinator will support and assist the Engagement Manager in the relationship development of new and existing organisations, who can become additional source of referrals for WHP_JETS, in defined geographical areas.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in networking and building effective and strong relationships, experience of delivering in a high-performance target driven culture. You must have excellent communication, presentational, interpersonal, planning and organisational skills. You must be fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
If you are from a sales or recruitment background or have knowledge of the employability sectors we would love to hear from you.
This Working Health Programme - Job Entry Targeted Support will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
* Deliver the programme engagement strategy across a defined area, which will focus on targeted approaches to organisations, leading to the creation of effective referral channels into WHP_JETS programme.
* To support the performance of WHP_JETS programme, by setting-up effective referral channels.
* Working with internal and external stakeholders develop and agree programme engagement plans to meet performance requirements of Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS).
* Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholder groups (e.g. Local Authorities, Education, LEP’s, Chamber of Commerce, Third Sector orgs) to ensure our approach and offer is aligned with local stakeholder objectives.
* Coordinate engagement and partnership meetings with key partners, e.g. JCP LEP’s and employers.
* Work alongside Operational teams to ensure engagement activity is focused in the areas of greatest need.
* Utilising management information to evaluate the impact of programme referral channels and identifying areas for improvement.
* Initiate, prepare and deliver high quality engagement sessions via a range of methodologies, including virtual presentations, workshops and seminars at dedicated events.
* Identify opportunities to enhance the services provided by Seetec Pluss via engagement with external services which can add greater values.
Skills and Experience
* Experience in developing and leveraging relationships.
* Experience of networking and building effective and strong relationships with a range of stakeholders.
* Experience of delivering in a high-performance target driven culture
* Experience of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standards
* Knowledge of the Southern Area labour market and challenges of the job market
* Full driving licence to enable deployment across a specified geographical area (region), when required
Salary: £21,658 - £22,681 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Location: Southampton but will serve the community across the wider Dorset/Hampshire area so a good geographical understanding is required
Hours: 37 hrs per week - 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday- Friday (Full Time)
Closing Date: 11 September 2020
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Skype
Benefits:25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”.
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
*If you require assistance with your application or an alternative format please contact the recruitment team on (phone number removed)