Employment Team Leader
- Job Reference: 00027425-1
- Date Posted: 14 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
- Salary: £29,858 to £31,606
- Job Type: Permanent
Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year.
The role will form part of WHP - JETS scheme which will be focused on providing employment support to those individuals who have recently lost their job as a result of the devastating impact of Covid-19
We are currently seeking committed and motivated EmploymentTeam Leaders to join our team. Our ideal candidate must be able to lead, inspire, motivate and coach a team of Employment Advisers to achieve the team and individual targets. We anticipate that this role will be delivered digitally so you will have to be fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business. You will have a high level of initiative and motivation with the ability to seek out solutions to problems, and be able to work under pressure and support a team that would be working remotely.
If you are from a sales, recruitment, retail, hospitality or have an advising and guidance background or previous experience within employability then we would love to hear from you.
This Working Health Programme - Job Entry Targeted Support will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
Be proud to be part of the recovery.
* Meet, and strive to exceed, personal performance targets (Key Performance Indicators).
* Lead, inspire, motivate and coach a team of Employment Advisers to achieve the team and individual targets
* Drive a high-performance culture in line with Seetec Pluss’ vision and values.
* Facilitate high frequency engagement activities with the team you are leading, via daily huddle calls, weekly reviews, monthly team meetings and monthly caseload reviews.
* Deliver a positive experience to all customers participating in the scheme, ensuring they positively engage with the service.
* Ensure the scheme has a range of progressive activities and techniques, consistently deployed, for customers to benefit from
* Be competent and confident to engage with your team via a range of innovative ways, including use of modern digital technologies.
* Work flexibly, which may include occasional evenings and weekends as well as being based in different ‘hub’ locations when required.
Skills and Experience
* Previous leadership/management experience.
* A good working knowledge of the local labour market in the advertised geographical locations (roles will generally cover the scheme across a County area)
* Fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
* Experience of working in a target driven environment.
* Knowledge of the employability industry
* Knowledge of the recruitment industry
* Experience of working with people in ‘advice & guidance’ environments
Salary: £29,858 - £31,606 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Location: Weymouth - This role will serve the community across the wider Dorset area so a good geographical understanding is required
Hours: 37 hrs per week - 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday- Friday (Full Time)
Closing Date: 13 November 2020
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Skype
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”.
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity