- Job Reference: 00018735-1
- Date Posted: 9 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Yeovil, Somerset
- Salary: £25,339 to £27,106
- Sector: Government & Defence, Healthcare & Medical, HSE, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year.
The role will form part of WHP - JETS scheme which will be focused on providing employment support to those individuals who have recently lost their job as a result of the devastating impact of Covid-19.
We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our team as Employment Advisors. Our ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be target driven as well as a motivational adviser to build positive relationships, guide, inspire, and encourage individuals to find suitable employment. We anticipate that this role will be delivered digitally so you will have to be fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business. You will have a high level of initiative and motivation with the ability to seek out solutions to problems, and be able to work under pressure, without day to day supervision.
If you are from a sales, recruitment, retail, hospitality or have an advising and guidance background or previous experience within employability then we would love to hear from you
This Working Health Programme - Job Entry Targeted Support will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
Be proud to be part of the recovery.
* Meet, and strive to exceed, personal performance targets (Key Performance Indicators).
* Progressively manage a caseload of referred customers using a variety of appropriate strategies to help them overcome barriers to gaining employment.
* Deliver a positive experience to new customers, ensuring they engage with you and the programme.
* Achieve the Customer Service Standards required on the programme
* Facilitate a range of assessments with each individual, using a suite of tools, to fully understand a customer’s personal circumstances, ambitions and goals.
* Co-produce personalised tailored Action Plans featuring SMART targeting to enable positive and timely progression.
Skills and Experience
* A good working knowledge of the local labour market in the specified geographical locations.
* Fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
* A suitable home working environment.
* Knowledge of the employability industry.
* Knowledge of the recruitment industry.
* Experience of working with people in the provision of ‘information, advice & guidance’.
* Full driving licence to enable deployment across a specified geographical area (region), when required.
Salary: £25,339 to £27,106 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Location: Yeovil - This role will serve the community across the wider Somerset area and a good geographical understanding is required
Hours: 37 hrs per week - 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday- Friday (Full Time)
Closing Date: 29th September 2020
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Skype
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Depenent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”.
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
*If you require assistance with your application or an alternative format please contact the recruitment team on (phone number removed)