- Job Reference: 00071645-1
- Date Posted: 29 April 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Exeter, Devon
- Salary: £26,000
- Sector: HR / Recruitment
- Job Type: Contract
Are you looking for a rewarding role where you can make a difference to people’s lives? If so, this may be the perfect career move for you.
We’re currently recruiting for an Employment Advisor to join our fantastic team. You’ll provide tailored support to our clients and assist them on their journey to achieve and sustain new employment.
Our ideal candidate will require excellent customer service skills, be target driven as well as a motivational adviser to build positive relationships. You’ll guide, inspire, and encourage individuals to find suitable employment, have a high level of initiative and have the ability to seek out solutions.
If you have a sales/recruitment background or have worked in an environment that involves problem solving and helping others, this will be a fantastic opportunity that will allow you to utilise your skills to influence, support and encourage others to build a future.
You’ll preferably have experience working in an advising and guidance environment or previously worked within employability. However, we aren’t always looking for someone who ticks every single box, we’re looking for someone who is customer service focused, has the will to succeed and can support our clients to achieve their goals and make a positive impact on their lives.
In return for your dedication, knowledge and commitment, we're offering a competitive salary of £26,000 p.a. with these great benefits:
• 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off (with the opportunity to buy additional days)
• 2 Volunteer Days
• Pension - 5% Employee 5% Employer
• Healthcare Cash Plan, incl. 3 x salary life assurance
• Annual Salary Increase in line with national average
• Refer a Friend Scheme
• Free access to BenefitHub – an online portal with access to a wide range of retail discounts, cycle to work scheme and additional voluntary benefits
There’s also the opportunity to progress your career!
Interested? There’s an easy to apply route below to upload your CV!
If you need any further information, talk to our experienced Internal Recruitment Team on (phone number removed).
Seetec Group is an employee-owned organisation and we continually pride ourselves on our sense of community, both in the incredible work we do throughout UK and Ireland, and internally within our 2,500-strong team. People are at the front, centre and heart of every service we provide and each decision we make. What it means to be employee owned
What our people say
Location: Exeter - This is an office based role
Hours: 37 hours per week - 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday & 8.30am to 4.30pm Friday
Closing Date: 6 June 2022
Contract: FTC for 6 months
* Meet and strive to exceed personal performance targets (Key Performance Indicators)
* Progressively manage a caseload of referred customers using a variety of appropriate strategies to help them overcome barriers to gaining employment
* Achieve the Customer Service Standards required on the programme
* Facilitate a range of assessments using a suite of tools to fully understand a customer’s personal circumstances, ambitions and goals
For full job description follow the link Employment Advisor
Skills and Experience
* A good working knowledge of the local labour market in the specified geographical locations
* Fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products, Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
* Knowledge of the employability industry
* Knowledge of the recruitment industry
* Experience of working with people in the provision of ‘information, advice & guidance’
* Full driving licence to enable deployment across a specified geographical area (region), when required
SEETEC PLUSS is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year. Committed to empowering people to better their lives, Seetec Pluss supports individuals from all walks of life to enter and progress in the world of work. We create and source jobs and opportunities, and by focusing on people’s strengths we raise aspirations and help them overcome their barriers to work and develop the skills that employers are looking for. Together, we open up a world of opportunity to individuals and organisations, supporting them with their aspirations today so they can thrive in the future.
As part of the expansion to the existing Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS), which provides tailored employment support services to individuals, this role will ensure a targeted employment scheme is available to those individuals who have recently been made unemployed as a result of the devastating impact of Covid-19.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role you are applying to, you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in any way. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under “About us