|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
This award winning, UK top 20 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy have one of the largest teams of chartered surveyors in the property sector. With regional offices across the UK, they have a depth and breadth of experience, know-how and local knowledge to support clients at every stage of property investment.
There is an infectious enthusiasm in every aspect of the business, with a focus on delivering extraordinary levels of service. Are you up to the challenge?
What the role will include:
- Co-ordinate with the other Consultants and prepare the Employer’s Requirements
- Advise client on produce guarantees and defects insurance
- Prepare tendering documents and negotiate price with selected contractor
- Check and authorise interim payments, final account and Consultants fees
- Analyse and report on building defects
What we need from you:
- Degree qualified – RICS accredited
- Some relevant Employers Agent experience within the Housing / Residential
- Varied Building Surveying experience would be highly desirable
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Pension: Standard 6% Ridge Contribution
- Highly competitive salary