Employer Account Manager
- Job Reference: 00045652-1
- Date Posted: 23 November 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £25,339 to £27,106
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year.
As an organisation we are recruiting for a number of Employability contracts to support the unemployed back to work. This job will play a key part in contributing to the UK’s economic recovery, ‘Restart scheme’ which is a cornerstone of the Governments ‘Plan for Jobs’ strategy and the expansion to the Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS).
The role will be supporting individuals who have been in long- term unemployment or those affected because of the devastating economic impact of Covid-19. We will address the barriers to gaining new employment with tailored support for each individual to achieve and sustain good work, including supported job search, re-training for a different sector and restoring self-confidence for work.
We are currently seeking committed and motivated Employment Account Managers to join our team. This is an employer-facing role which requires engagement with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs and co-design a routeway into employment for participants across a range of programmes delivered by Seetec Pluss. The role will leverage strong relationships in order to promote inclusive employment practices, such as Disability Confident, work trials and working interviews, with a primary focus on meeting employer expectations.
Our ideal candidate must have experience in engagement, account management. You must aslo be able to identify new and existing opportunities, take responsibility for generating business leads with potential employers through a range of approaches including telephone contact, face to face meetings and delivering presentations and set up online campaigns working with the group’s marketing and communications team using multiple channels including social media. The role will leverage strong relationships in order to promote inclusive employment practices, such as Disability Confident, work trials and working interviews, with a primary focus on meeting employer expectations
Join us and be proud to help our communities and be part of the recovery ensuring no one is left behind.
• Work with local teams to identify new and existing opportunities
• Take responsibility for generating business leads with potential employers
• Develop relationships with key stakeholders
• Increase the number of employers who choose to work with Seetec Pluss
• Maximise the impact of repeat business
• Keep up-to-date on changes and developments within the labour market
• Ensure information on vacancies is communicated promptly to the operations teams
• Work closely with operations teams to ensure that employers have access to the most appropriate individuals for their business.
• Provide the operations teams with sufficient information to inform decision making on matching programme participants with employers.
• Maintain an employer contact database and keep accurate employer records.
• Ensure all recruitment services are delivered to agreed Key Performance Indicators and targets.
• Undertake regular reporting on the job vacancies secured and outcomes achieved in response.
Skills and Experience
• Business to business sales, marketing, networking
• Working with external senior managers in an account management capacity
• Working in a performance target driven environment e.g. recruitment consultant, sales representatives
• Knowledge of employment legislation governing recruitment practices
• Administration or delivery of recruitment and assessment processes
• Knowledge of social media, utilised for networking and lead generation
• Working in recruitment, publicly funded services or other similar sectors
• High level of digital literacy, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Of-fice applications and web-based communication technologies
• In-depth knowledge of the local labour market
Salary: £25,339 - £27,106 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location: Kings Lynn (please note this is an office-based role)
Hours: 37 hrs (full time) 8.30am- 5.00pm Monday -Thursday, Friday 8.30am -4.30pm
Closing Date: 16th March 2022 (Rolling campaign due to high volume of activity)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Birthday day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams.
Unfortunately, we have no control over time restraints and will be in touch as soon as possible.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity