Employer Account Manager
- Job Reference: 00027659-1
- Date Posted: 17 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Wirral, Merseyside
- Salary: £25,339 to £27,106
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year.
As part of the expansion to the existing Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS), which provides tailored employment support services to individuals, this role will ensure a targeted employment scheme is available to those individuals who have recently been made unemployed as a result of the devastating impact of Covid-19.
The scheme will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
We are currently seeking committed and motivated Employment Account Managers to join our team. You will be responsibile for generating job vacancies that translate into long term sustainable employment opportunities and developing key account relationships and bespoke Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) that will lead to repeat business.
Our ideal candidate must have experience in engagement, account management. You must aslo be able to identify new and existing opportunities, take responsibility for generating business leads with potential employers through a range of approaches including telephone contact, face to face meetings and delivering presentations and set up online campaigns working with the group’s marketing and communications team using multiple channels including social media. You must have CPRS, CIPD, IEC or REC qualification or equivalen and Level 3 Award in Employability Services Sector or equivalent.
If you are from a sales, recruitment, marketing then we would love to hear from you.
This Working Health Programme - Job Entry Targeted Support will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment .
Be proud to be part of the recovery
* Set up online campaigns working with the group’s marketing and communications team using multiple channels including social media.
* Develop relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that business outcomes are maximised through access to wider employment networks.
* Increase the number of employees who choose to work with Seetec Pluss to recruit their workforce by building positive relationships underpinned by a high-quality responsive service which exceeds expectations.
* Look to establish SLA’s to manage key employer relationships.
* Implement processes and undertake events, such as pre-selection screening, shortlisting and job fairs to ensure the quality of candidates meets employers expectations.
* Ensure information on vacancies is communicated promptly to Seetec Pluss’ operational teams.
* Maintain an employer contract database and keep accurate employer records.
* Ensure all recruitment services are delivered to agreed Key Performance Indicators and Targets.
Skills and Experience
* Ability to build professional relationships effectively.
* Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Business to business sales, marketing, networking.
* Knowledge of employment legislation governing recruitment practices.
* Working in recruitment, publicly funded services or other similar sectors
Salary: £25,339 - £27,106 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37 hrs per week - 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday- Friday (Full Time)
Closing Date: 16 November 2020
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Skype
Benefits:25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”.
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity