Employer Account Manager
- Job Reference: 00027067-1
- Date Posted: 12 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Exeter, Devon
- Salary: £25,339
- Sector: HR / Recruitment, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Pluss CIC is a Community Interest Company that supports thousands of people each year to achieve a career and fulfil their true potential. Our employment operations help jobseekers who need the most specialist support to find work. Our enterprise operations run alongside to create direct employment opportunities in a wide range of job roles. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to support our customers to identify employment opportunities and support them into employment.
We are currently seeking committed and motivated Employment Account Managers to join our team. This is an employer-facing role which requires engagement with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs and co-design a routeway into employment for participants across a range of programmes delivered by Pluss. The role will leverage strong relationships in order to promote inclusive employment practices, such as Disability Confident, work trials and working interviews, with a primary focus on meeting employer expectations.
Our ideal candidate must have experience in engagement, account management. You must aslo be able to identify new and existing opportunities, take responsibility for generating business leads with potential employers through a range of approaches including telephone contact, face to face meetings and delivering presentations and set up online campaigns working with the group’s marketing and communications team using multiple channels including social media. You must have CPRS, CIPD, IEC or REC qualification or equivalen and Level 3 Award in Employability Services Sector or equivalent.
We anticipate that a large proportion of this job will be delivered whilst working from home, whilst travel to workplaces are limited under Covid-related guidance. Therefore, an appropriate working environment is essential for the right candidate.
If you are from a sales, recruitment, marketing then we would love to hear from you.
* Work with local teams to identify new and existing opportunities using robust employer data to target prospective local and regional employers.
* Take responsibility for generating business leads with potential employers through a range of approaches including telephone contact, face-to-face meetings and delivering presentations.
* Develop relationships with key stakeholders
* Increase the number of employers who choose to work with Pluss to recruit their workforce by building positive relationships underpinned by a high-quality responsive service which exceeds expectations.
* Keep up-to-date on changes and developments within the labour market, providing operational teams with relevant intelligence on trends and demands.
* Ensure information on vacancies is communicated promptly to the operations teams whilst adhering to specified processes.
* Work closely with operations teams to ensure that employers have access to the most appropriate individuals for their business.
* Provide the operations teams with sufficient information to inform decision making on matching programme participants with employers.
Skills and Experience
* Business to business sales, marketing, networking
* Working in a performance target driven environment e.g. recruitment consultant, sales representative.
* Very strong written and verbal communication skills
* Working with external senior managers in an account management capacity
* Working in a performance target driven environment e.g. recruitment consultant, sales representatives
* Knowledge of employment legislation governing recruitment practices
* Administration or delivery of recruitment and assessment processes
* Knowledge of social media, utilised for networking and lead generation
* Working in recruitment, publicly funded services or other similar sectors
* High level of digital literacy, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and web-based communication technologies
* In-depth knowledge of the local labour market
Salary £25,339 - £27,106 p.a (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37 - Monday to Thursday 8.00 – 16.15 Friday 8.00 – 14.30
Closing Date: 25 November 2020
This is a fixed term contract for 6 months
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Skype
Benefits: 23 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme.
Pluss CIC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”.
Pluss CIC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity