Employee Experience Manager
- Job Reference: 00039682-1
- Date Posted: 19 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £60,000 to £80,000
- Sector: HR / Recruitment, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for an Employee Experience (EE) Manager passionate about people. Reporting to Director of People, your role is to ensure that we continue to make QCS a great place to work. You will support and help drive our employee engagement and help our people reach their full potential in a values driven and engaging company.
We are proud of our QCS culture. A set of values that are shared by everyone in the company. These values are what got us to where we are, from a £30K a year business, into £10M turnover SME that supports thousands of Care providers across the UK and beyond. They are also the values that will help us achieve our long-term goal of helping 3 million people a day enjoy a better quality of life.
We believe everything we do should revolve around these core values and the Employee Experience Manager will be our guide:
Do the Right Thing - Make it Better - Play for the Team - Get it Done
What we will ask of you:
* Support and embed the work we do to ensure that we have a highly engaged workforce across the business including full ownership of the monthly team building, social events and giving back days
* Support the embedding of the QCS values within the organisation
* Regularly review employee rewards and benefits to ensure they are competitive and attractive
* Plan, track and ensure delivery of departmental training and reviews in order to achieve long term goals
* Ensure HR software is fully up to date and being utilized in the most efficient way such that manual processes are replaced by system automation wherever possible
* Be responsible for the Employee Experiences processes, from monthly payroll documentation, on & off-boarding, benefits, as well as providing first line advice to managers and employees on various HR related queries, as examples
* Develop and maintain up to date HR policies in line with current employment law
* Report, understand and improve the EE monthly KPIs.
* An experienced, people orientated and resilient HR professional with CIPD qualification or qualified by experience
* Able to motivate and energise those around you and to drive our EE agenda
* Excellent with people. You have the skills with ability and sensitivity to deal with confidential issues and difficult situations
* A dynamic and energetic person who is happy to be hands-on across the business
* Self-motivated with a desire to get tasks done on time and in full
* Well organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Expert in HR and possess the knowledge to lead and guide in employment legislation
At QCS we are well equipped for all employees to work remotely. Our systems are Cloud based allowing us, in normal conditions, to provide our Teams with Everyday Flex and therefore the transition to 100% remote working was seamless. We also like pets, kids and saying "hello" to family members so please do not be deterred from applying if you have a full house. At QCS we are all working together to find our way to balance our responsibilities between our work duties and our personal lives in these new circumstances. Prior to Covid-19 we already had our EveryDay Flex policy, remote and flexible working is and will remain a part of the QCS culture.
We are accepting applications from candidates across the UK. We are based in the South East of England, but our team members work remotely from far north in the Scottish Isles, south to the Isle of Wight and west to Cornwall. By the end of 2021 we may just have a team member in every county in the UK!
This is a full-time permanent opportunity with benefits including Everyday Flex, 29+ days holiday, pension and Perkbox plus laptop, hardware and the onboarding you need to set you up for success