- Job Reference: 00045808-1
- Date Posted: 23 November 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
- Salary: £21,658 to £23,712
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Permanent
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our team as Employability Trainers. You will be responsible for the design and remote delivery of tailored employability (work preparation) skills training to those individuals requiring additional support to help them secure new employment.
The role will be fast paced delivery with individuals joining a schedule of appropriate bite sized sessions, in a ‘Learn and Go’ delivery approach.
Join us and be proud to help our communities and be part of the recovery ensuring no one is left behind.
* Facilitate high quality and engaging sessions to participants which develops their employability skills, (i.e. interview techniques, job application tactics, confidence restoration sessions, identify transferrable skills)
* Deliver high impact training solutions to meet a range of participant needs (including, skills assessments; ‘How to’ sessions; Making the most of, and other relevant activities)
* Meet personal performance targets, and all Quality and Compliance measures by delivering high quality training provision to participants
* Work collaboratively with operational teams to offer high impact training solutions to meet a range of emerging participant needs (including Mock Interviews and other work preparation activities)
* Working with the Employer Engagement Team and other appropriate stakeholders, participate in delivering specific employer related events
* Provide responsive solutions to meet Employer need, preparing participants for specific employment opportunities, (i.e. Short sector based courses/routeways)
* Selecting appropriate facilitation methods or activities to meet the individual or group needs
Skills and Experience
• Excellent understanding of the barriers unemployed job seekers face in obtaining a new job
• Knowledge of the employability industry and delivering employability skills and personal development training programmes
• Experience of delivering and developing training programmes face to face and/or remotely using a number of digital technologies
• Experience of deploying motivational strategies to develop individuals
• Fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
• Experience of delivering in a high-performance target driven culture
• Award in Education and training level 3 (Formerly PTLLS) or certificate in Education and Training level 4 (formerly CTLLS)
• Full driving licence to enable deployment across a specified geographical area (region), when required
Salary: £21,658 - £23,712 per annum (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37 hrs (full time) 8.30am- 5.00pm Monday -Thursday, Friday 8.30am -4.30pm
Closing Date: 16th March 2022 (Rolling campaign due to high volume of activity)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Birthday day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams.
Unfortunately, we have no control over time restraints and will be in touch as soon as possible