EMC Manufacturing Engineer
|Job Title:||EMC Manufacturing Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Verdon|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 12:22|
* Answer technical Queries rasied by EMC shop floor operators and EMC's offload companies.
* Raise change requests to support design changes to various documentation where required.
* Control of the change process within EMC.
* Create standard operating procedures (S.O.P's) and Methods of assembly (M.O.A's) to improve the working processes within EMC.
* Investigate process improvements to provide long term solutions to frequently recurring build issues and queries.
Skills and Qualifications;
* Educated to at least ONC or equivalent in an Engineering discipline and/or a time served apprenticeship. Some post-training experience desirable.
* Working knowledge of SAP (4.6/ECC6) and the modules applicable to the Manufacturing Engineering function would be an advantage.
* Understand the principles of MRP.
* Familiar with the use of Microsoft package software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project. Able to use graphics software (Paintshop Pro).
* Familiar with the Engineering change process and documentation.
* Team worker and good communicator with influencing skills.
* Electrical engineering background from an Aerospace or high integrity electrical manufacturing environment.
* Familiar with proven analysis & problem solving techniques.
For further information, please apply online, or contact Alex Verdon on / 01793 317850
Omega resource group are acting as the employment agent for this position. Please visit our website for more vacancies.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Manufacturing Engineer - Automation and Assembly
£32 - £35 per hour
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Career Development & Job security
£10.59 - £10.95 per hour
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits Package + Career Development