EMC Manufacturing Engineer
|Job Title:||EMC Manufacturing Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Verdon|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 17:18|
Areas of responsibility are the accurate and timely availability of Aircraft test programmes to support the Master Production Schedule (MPS).
Skills and Qualifications;
* Educated to at least ONC or equivalent in an Engineering discipline and/or a time served apprenticeship. Some post-training experience is desirable
* Working knowledge of SAP (4.6/ECC6) and the modules applicable to the Manufacturing Engineering function would be an advantage.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft package software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project. Able to use graphics software (Paintshop Pro).
* Familiar with the Engineering change process and documentation.
* Team worker and good communicator with influencing skills.
* Electrical engineering background from an Aerospace or high integrity electrical manufacturing environment.
* Familiar with proven analysis & problem solving techniques.
* Working Knowledge of the electrical testing environment.
For further information, please apply online, or contact Alex Verdon on / 01793 317850
Omega resource group are acting as the employment agent for this position. Please visit our website for more vacancies.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Manufacturing Engineer - Automation and Assembly
£32 - £35 per hour
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Career Development & Job security
£10.59 - £10.95 per hour
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits Package + Career Development