Embroidery Machine Operator
We have exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Embroidery Machine operator to join our growing client in Port Glasgow. This is a permanent position with an initial 12 weeks period on a temporary contract.
Job Type - Full-time, Temporary leading to permanent.
Salary - Depending on experience
Location - Port Glasgow
Monday-Friday 08:30am - 17:00pm
- Operation of embroidery machine in a safe and efficient manner
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
- Assist Customer Service team by answering product and service questions
- Must be organised and comfortable with maintenance customer logo information
- Effectively managing production schedule and accurately report progress
- Working closely with the operations and product team to provide customers with a seamless operational service
- Previous experience working with embroidery machine (BROTHER MACHINE 4 head and MERLIN PRO 4 head in particular)
- Previous experience working with EPS-ETHOS SERIES and MICROSOFT
- Knowledge and experience of managing a production schedule would be desirable
- Proven track record in achieving targets within specific deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be available for immediate start
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Pay
- Instant access to Blue Arrow's online portal
- Instant access to online retail discounts
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
If you are interested call Fiona at Blue Arrow on 01698 747 024 (option 2)