- Job Reference: 00033108-1
- Date Posted: 28 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Eynsham, Oxfordshire
- Salary: £20,000 to £30,000
- Sector: Engineering, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team in Eynsham near Oxford. You will be involved in a variety of tasks supporting our railway asset scanning car (RASC) systems and other geophysical survey equipment that we use in the UK and around the world.
Your primary roles will include:-
* Mechanical repairs to all survey platforms.
* Repairs of cables and electrical connectors.
* Maintenance, assembly and testing of our RASC systems.
* General support to keep all our survey equipment in good condition.
We need somebody with practical experience of general electronics, basic mechanical engineering, and good computing skills. Any experience in mechanical design, embedded software and familiarity with using GPS systems would be a bonus.
You will need to be self-motivated, work on initiative and good problem solver.
You must have a valid UK driver’s licence and a passport with a willingness to travel, often at short notice, nationally as well as internationally.
More information of the type of projects we undertake can be found on the Zetica websites.
We offer competitive salaries subject to experience and other benefits including a health cash plan.
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining how you think your previous experience will be useful in our company.
Due to the restrictions imposed by the Covid-19 crisis, these roles are currently only available for applicants who permanently reside in the UK.
Zetica is an Equal Opportunities Employer