Electronic Test Technician
|Job Title:||Electronic Test Technician|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anna Hinton|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 17:48|
£30 - £35,000
Electronic Test Technician required by growing company based in Cheltenham. The successful candidate will be responsible for test and repair of electronic products to strict quality standards.
- Assembly and test of mechanical and electronic products.
- Fault finding to component level and carrying out repairs.
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Updating records and databases.
- Ensuring that finished products conform to quality standards
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A background within a similar position gained within a manufacturing or engineering or equivalent environment.
- Qualified to HNC or equivalent in electronics engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience of fault finding to component level of electronic products.
- An understanding of continuous improvement processes.
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£18000 - £23000 per annum
NIGHTS - Test Engineer - Electronic
£22.05 - £28.12 per hour
Assembly and Test Technician
£15 - £16.5 per hour
Up to £9 per hour
£25000 - £26000 per annum