|Job Title:||Electronic Technician|
|Salary:||£32000 - £37000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Haddon|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 16:50|
Electronic technician required by an aerospace manufacturing company, based in Cheltenham. The successful candidate will have previous experience of fault finding, testing or repair.
- Assemble, test and inspect various mechanical/electronic products and final unit instruments.
- Undertake fault-finding to determine root cause and corrective action.
- Efficient and correct use of test equipment and diagnostic tools.
- Interpret and utilize circuit diagrams, assembly and engineering drawings and specifications.
the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualification in electronics engineering (HNC equivalent) or time served.
- Experienced in working at electronic component level.
-Good attention to detail and quality focused.
- Strong awareness of health and safety considerations within a manufacturing environment.
- Understanding and application of the principles and theory of electrical circuitry and electrical components within engineering..
For any more information please contact Andy at Omega Resource Group
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's