|Salary||£24000 - £27000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Electronics Assembly Technician required to join a fast growing Bristol based company.
As Electronic Assembly Technician you will be tasked with taking PCB boards and using soldering and basic assembly practices to add various components. These boards will then be run through a series of Environmental tests such as Shock, Vibration and Extreme Temperatures using automated Test software. You will also be required to work on the manufacture of wiring looms and cable-harnesses, following drawings and schematics, commissioning and fault finding to component level.
The Ideal Electronic Assembly Technician will have strong attention to detail to ensure that the product is to the highest of quality standards, posses strong soldering skills, have the eagerness to learn, be able to work well independently or as part of a team; possess a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role, have a broad understanding of electronics and have knowledge writing documentation reports
* Taking PCB boards and using soldering and basic assembly practices to add various components.
* Run PCB boards through a series of Environmental tests such as Shock, Vibration and Extreme Temperatures using automated Test software.
* Electronic assembly and hand soldering.
* PCB assembly
* Loom manufacture
* Cable-harness manufacture
* Following drawings and schematics
* Work well under pressure and tight deadlines
* Commissioning and fault-finding to component level
* A hands on knowledge of Assembly Practices
* Strong Soldering Skills
* A background in Electronics
* Experience running Test programs
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.