|Location||Gloucester, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||Up to £10 per hour||Sector||Engineering|
Electronic Assembler required by well established manufacturing company, based in Gloucester The successful candidate will be responsible for building PCBs to customer specifications and requirements.
- Assembly of PCBs to IPC standards
- Through hole soldering of components
- Crimping and wiring
- Working from engineering diagrams
- Inspection of fine detailed work, using a microscope
- Carrying out rework and repair when required
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- IPC trained
- Able to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.