|Location||Stonehouse, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£9 - £10 per hour||Sector||Engineering|
*Assembly / Testing of products / components as detailed by my client
*Ensuring Daily / Weekly Production Targets are achieved / exceeded
* Participating in continuous improvements via lean and Kaizen initiatives
* Communication of shortages and stock discrepancies to Team Leader accurately and in a timely manner
* Generating appropriate documentation for all material movements
* Ensuring products are manufactured to the Quality standard set by the company.
*Communicate timely and successfully with all departments
* Checking job paperwork for accuracy
* Ensuring an efficient, tidy, clean and safe working environment in the Assembly Area
*Co-operation with colleagues to support the business needs
* Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the time frame specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfill these
At least 2 years' experience electrical mechanical assembly.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.