|Job Title:||Electro-Mechanical Assembler|
|Salary:||£18000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Haddon|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 09:36|
Permanent £18,000- £23,000
6 Month Contract - £11 per hour
My client is a leading manufacturer of electronic components and sub - assemblies into the bespoke engineering sector. The successful candidate will assemble complex and precision electro-mechanical units, sub-assemblies and final assemblies of products as needed within the required quality and timescale.
* Working from detailed assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, written specifications and verbal instructions.
* Preparing wire, crimping, soldering, HF welding, cementing, coating, potting, de-burring, and de-flashing.
* Visually inspecting parts and assemblies for defects and dimensions, using a microscope if required and repairing any defects if possible.
* Working on own initiative, with minimal supervision
* Selecting and using hand tools, soldering equipment, jigs, fixtures, testing devices and gauging equipment.
* Maintain necessary records and paperwork.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* IPC620 certification is desirable.
* Previous experience in a manufacturing Company.
* Previous experience of electro-mechanical assembly.
* Excellent soldering skills.
* Wire prep and jointing experience including crimping and connector termination.
* Able to work with minimum supervision.
* Able to use a microscope or magnifier for fine detail work.
For more details please contact Andy Haddon at Omega resource Group
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's