|Location||Reading, Berkshire||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||£11 - £14 per hour||Sector||Engineering|
6 Month FTC
£11 - 14 p/h per hour
My client is a leading manufacturer of electronic components and sub - assemblies into the bespoke engineering sector. The successful candidate will assemble complex and precision electro-mechanical units, sub-assemblies and final assemblies of products as needed within the required quality and timescale.
* Working from detailed assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, written specifications and verbal instructions.
* Preparing wire, crimping, soldering, HF welding, cementing, coating, potting, de-burring, and de-flashing.
* Visually inspecting parts and assemblies for defects and dimensions, using a microscope if required and repairing any defects if possible.
* Working on own initiative, with minimal supervision
* Selecting and using hand tools, soldering equipment, jigs, fixtures, testing devices and gauging equipment.
* Maintain necessary records and paperwork.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* IPC620 certification is desirable.
* Previous experience in a manufacturing Company.
* Previous experience of electro-mechanical assembly.
* Excellent soldering skills.
* Wire prep and jointing experience including crimping and connector termination.
* Able to work with minimum supervision.
* Able to use a microscope or magnifier for fine detail work.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.